NYS SAC CREDENTIAL PREPARATORY COURSE
Please submit the form below to register for the NYS SAC Credential Preparatory Course.
Dignity of Children, Inc. (DOC) provides guidance to each candidate until completion of their credential. We provide one-on-one coaching, group work, resources and skill-building techniques online, so that you are ready for your New York State SAC endorser visit by NYS Network for Youth Success, the official state affiliate of the National After School Association.
Applying for the New York State School-Age Care Credential is a big commitment. However, working towards the credential can be a rewarding experience with our independent studies course.
The cost of this class is $2,500.
Please choose a start date and register below.
The NYS SAC Credential Preparatory Course Part I and Part II classes will take place from 9:30am-12:30pm. This is a 2 Semesters of 12-weeks each online class.
- Part 1 consists of a weekly 3-hour class for 12 weeks.
- Part 2 consists of a weekly 3-hour class for 12 weeks.
Scholarship is available through SUNY Education Incentive Program (EIP). If you are applying for EIP Funding, follow this link
- Please be informed that if you you are going to apply for the scholarship, EIP will only allow you to receive 1 ($1,250) scholarship per year. The NYS SAC Credential Preparatory Course is a 2-part series: Part 1 and Part 2. In this case, we strongly recommend that you choose September 2022 as your start date for Part 1, and then apply again for scholarship for Part 2 in January 2023.
- If you or your company will be paying the $2500, you may select any start dates available. If you choose January 2023 as your start date, you will start with Part II and Part I will be in September of 2023. If you choose September 2022, you will start with Part I and Part II will be in January of 2023.
- Dignity of Children does not offer refunds for this course. You can reschedule for any future trainings or transfer funds to another service we offer within 12 months of registration. Please note the Department of Health will need to be notified about any participants who have withdrawn from the course.**